Poetry Around The World (Guests Please Register & Members Please Sign In!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Poetry With Literature, Mystery Stories, Short Stories & Other Writings With Much More Stuff Here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful Info Before Contacting The Admin.!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 583
Humor : None
Job/hobbies : None

Character sheet
choice sheet:

Helpful Info Before Contacting The Admin.! Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Info Before Contacting The Admin.!   Helpful Info Before Contacting The Admin.! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:41 pm

Helpful Info Before Contacting the Admin.!
What is the purpose of this site?
To allow other poets to share their work and to entertain and allow you to meet other people even have fun!
Who runs this board?
Admin Poetryladycat aka Admin. Lori Triggs!
Although you can read the Must Read Rules Board? You have to become a member in order to post and be a part of this site!

Why can't I post? Or see any of the other boards? Guests Have register and members have to be signed in
to see the forum and the boards too.

What are my advantages to becoming a member?
Well, first of all once you have registered and done the proper steps to become a member (read the rules and sign the reply as an new member or member must be
in sea green or dark blue) You are then allowed to use and see many different boards Several forums for poetry are here along with other entertaining items!
What a activation key? The code activates you to get you into the website as a member when you join. If key does not work or never got mailed go to resend key or add different address.
When you see it in sea green as new member or in dark blue as member your activated so please be patient maybe take a day or two for admin. to activate you. So look in members list or info center for your screen name!
Some Internet Companies have pop up blockers safe list?
So like AOL, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Netscape Opera and Firefox & many others you might have to add your website address to your emailbox and safe list even add in your pop up blockers in the safe list if you can! If you are using a shared computer you cannot do this.
Login problems?
Go to internet security go to privacy list add https://poetryaroundtheworld.editboard.com/ to your pop up blocker and privacy settings in internet files in control panel plus make sure java script and java apps are enabled by checking java script, java, activex and netscape, aol, firefox, opera and many others do this java apps are enabled by checking open requested pop ups in new tab, allow images to be displayed, java script/vbscript, java, activex, allow site to run programs
Clear catche and cookies in internet files by deleting temporary files and if that does not work pm the Admin.!
If you have a shared computer you cannot do any of this.

You Lost your password?
Go to lost or forgotten password in login and summit your address you gave here the password will be sent to you by http://support.editboard.com, because the Admin. does not know your password!
What if another member is harassing me?
Add member to your ignore list in your profile and report to admin button at bottom in their profile. Please notify by pm Admin. poetryladycat immediately ASAP!
Problems with boards or posts
Go to internet security go to privacy list add https://poetryaroundtheworld.editboard.com/ to your pop up blocker and privacy settings in internet files in control panel plus make sure java script and java apps are enabled by checking java script, java, activex and netscape, aol, firefox, opera and many others do this java apps are enabled by checking open requested pop ups in new tab, allow images to be displayed, java script/vbscript, java, activex, allow site to run programs
Clear catche and cookies in internet files by deleting temporary files and if that does not work by pm the Admin.!
If you have a shared computer you cannot do any of this.

How come I cannot delete my post?
I have a code for only staff members only can delete threads and the posts. So members cannot say someone was writing something than was not or may have lied and did but deleted it like troublemakers. If you wish your post to be deleted please contact the admin.!
Who and why would a person be banned from this site?
Any member who disregards the rules for this site will be put on warning if continued doing so this individual will be banned...*Harassing another member is one good way to get banned as well!
I would like to become a Moderator?
You need to contact by pm Admin poetryladycat for problems with the website problems, report member, and also look in the moderator forum!
How do I advertise with this site?
Very simple you have to be a member not not here for advertising, if you have a minibanner code for your site please submit it to Affiliates Board in Infomation Forum in return a favor please add ours to your site!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING?
Have fun and enjoy yourself, but please follow the rules!
Sincerely
Admin. poetryladycat
Back to top Go down

Helpful Info Before Contacting The Admin.!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poetry Around The World (Guests Please Register & Members Please Sign In!) :: Help With Answers Fairytale Realm-
Jump to: